Meaning of Layering : The latest trend today event he contemporary designer approve of wearing a number of neck pieces along with other pieces of jewellery. While the choker touches the neckline firmly the next layer of jewellery can be a small necklace with diamond studded or gemstone studded piece.
Following this can be a long chain of gold or necklace with a longer design and may also have a large pendant attached to fall over the breasts area. Some women do go over board and also wear another larger one falling over the naval area that may sometimes give a too much look.
While wearing gemstone jewellery layering can sometimes be a tricky issue. Solid jewellery pieces of silver and gold can be worn with less discomfort and worry about harmony and getting along fashion look. Gemstones on other hand need to be worn with some care and thought before hand to avoid clutter and messy look.
|Layering Gemstone Jewellery|
Necklaces made of gemstones must be worn with care while layering as there are chances of jewellery pieces getting stuck up or mingled with one another.
|Traditional Pendant Choker|
1) Wear gemstone jewellery in few color stones. A multi colored gemstone neck piece can go off individually well and not alognw ith other pieces of necklaces.
2) Try to choose specific sizes in layering of neck pieces. The ones that do not over lap and also display to their maximum beauty. Over lapping neck pieces and getting tangled may damage your gemstone jewellery.
3) Avoid textured neck pieces while wearing gemstone jewellery as this may rub off against the smooth gemstone finishes and they may get abraised.
4) While using perfumes avoid spraying on gemstone jewelery, get dressed up before wearing the gemstones jewellery on.
5) Choose gemstone neck pieces with care as to the color, size, texture of the stones and the outfit you desire to wear. This will help to present your self gracefully with layered jewellery and not look over loaded with jewellery!
|Gemstone Emerald in Neck Piece|
All the Best!